Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Long Overdue!

Wow! I think that's the best way to start. I have so many things to blog, I've had a super busy start to this year and it feels like forever since I posted but I'm back now with loads of updates coming your way.

I've got to start off by telling you all my big news, I mentioned that I was entering a cooking competition a while back and after what feels like months of practising, my local heat finally came yesterday. After a slight issue with pastry, an oven that did not want to cook anything and an agonising wait, I found out that I'd come first and therefore gone through to the regional final. I'm so excited, I made it this far last year and came third at the regional final but this year my eyes are 100% on the prize, I want to make it to the national final. Well actually, I want to win the national final but for now I'm just working hard and keeping everything crossed, any luck sent my way would be much appreciated!

I promise that I will catch up with some posts this week and you can see/hear all about my Yule log; first trip to the Hummingbird Bakery (Finally!); black bottom cupcakes; competition menu; wild mushroom risotto; sun-dried tomato, mozzarella and rocket tarts; mini chocolate tarts and no doubt something else that I've forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment